PRESENTING AFFORDABILITY IN HIGH-RESOLUTION
Epson L805 Photo Printer integrated Wi-Fi support and expanded colour gamut of 6 inks brings you ease of printing from your mobile devices over a wireless network so you can print low-cost, lab-quality photos at your convenience.
- Yield of Up to 1,800 4R photos
- Lowest Printing Costs
- Wi-Fi & Epson iPrint
- CD/DVD Printing Capability
Greater Cost-Savings with Epson L805 Photo Inktank Printer
Epson’s proven original ink tank system delivers reliable printing with unrivalled economy. At just S$15.90 per bottle, Epson genuine ink bottles let you enjoy ultra-high page yields of up to 1,800 4R photos* at very low running costs.
The integrated wireless connectivity on the L805 allows easy and flexible printing from your mobile devices over a wireless network.
Epson Connect Enabled
- Epson iPrint – Print directly from your smart devices or online cloud storage devices. You can also use your smart device as a scanner to capture a document, format, enhance, and print it to a Wi-Fi-enabled printer wirelessly via the app.
- Epson Email Print – Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any devices or PC with email access.
- Remote Print Driver – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet, using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
Unsurpassed Print Quality
With a resolution of 5760 dpi and the expanded colour gamut of 6 inks, you can be assured of the highest quality in photo printing.
Superior Print Speed
With a photo print speed of up to 12 sec per 4R photo*, you can achieve much more with less time.
*Based on 4R borderless photo draft mode.
Direct Printing onto CDs/DVDs
With the Epson L805, you can print directly onto the printable surface of your CDs/DVDs, removing the need for additional adhesive labels, thereby saving you money.
Epson Easy Photo Print
Achieve photo lab quality prints with Epson’s Easy Photo Print Epson L805 Photo Inktank Printer. The easy to- use software allows you to choose from fixed layouts for your photos or customize photo layouts based on your needs. You can also quickly perfect your photos with image correction features such as Red Eye Correction and Photo Enhance.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
Enjoy Epson’s warranty coverage of up to 1 year or 3,000 prints, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer. Epson’s warranty covers the print-head, which is most important for a printer designed for high volume printing.
Quality That Shines. Value That Lasts
** As of 10 April 2015, the Epson L-series offers users the lowest cost per page (black and colour combined) for any printer using genuine branded supplies from its own manufacturer. This is based on the MSRP listed on the manufacturers’ websites in 5 major ASIAN markets.
- Print Method:
- On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)
- Maximum Print Resolution:
- 5,760 x 1,440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
- Minimum Ink Droplet Volume:
- 1.5 pl
- Automatic Duplex Printing:
- Print Direction:
- Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing
- Nozzle Configuration:
- 90 nozzles, each colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta)
- Draft, A4 (Black / Color):
- Approx. 37 ppm / 38 ppm *1
- ISO 24734, A4 Simplex (Black / Colour):
- Up to 5.1 ipm / 4.8 ipm *1
- Photo Default:
- Approx. 27 sec per photo (Border-less) *1
- Max Photo Default: Approx. 12 sec per photo (Border-less) *1
- Number of Paper Trays:
- Standard Paper Input Capacity:
- Up to 120 sheets, A4 Plain Paper (75g/m2)
- Up to 20 sheets, Premium Glossy Photo Paper
- Output Capacity:
- Up to 50 Sheets, A4 Plain Paper (Default mode Text)
- Maximum Paper Size:
- 215.9 x 1117.6mm (8.5 x 44″)
- Paper Feed Method:
- Friction feed
- Paper Size:
- A4, A5, A6, B5, 10 x 15cm (4 x 6″), 13 x 18cm (5 x 7″), 16:9 wide size, Letter (8.5 x 11″), Legal (8.5 x 14″), Half Letter (5.5 x 8.5″), 9 x 13cm (3.5 x 5″), 13 x 20cm (5 x 8″), 20 x 25cm (8 x 10″), 100 x 148mm, Envelopes: #10 (4.125 x 9.5″), DL (110 x 220mm), C6 (114 x 162mm)
- Print Margin:
- 0 mm top, left, right, bottom via custom settings in printer driver *2
- USB 2.0
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Supported OS and Applications:
- Supported OS:
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Rated Voltage:
- AC 100 – 240V
- Rated Frequency:
- 50 – 60Hz
- Power Off:
- Energy Star certified:
- PC Printing / PGPP Best Photo:
- 5.1 B(A), 36 dB(A)
- PC Printing / Plain Paper Default*3:
- 6.0 B(A), 48 dB(A)
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 547 x 289 x 187 mm
- 6.0 kg
- Standard Capacity Black:
- 3,000 pages *4 – T6731
- Standard Capacity Cyan:
- 5,400 pages (Composite Yield) *4 – T6732
- Standard Capacity Magenta:
- 5,400 pages (Composite Yield) *4 – T6733
- Standard Capacity Yellow:
- 5,400 pages (Composite Yield) *4 – T6734
- Standard Capacity Light Cyan:
- 5,400 pages (Composite Yield) *4 – T6735
- Standard Capacity Light Magenta:
- 5,400 pages (Composite Yield) *4 – T6736
- Standard Capacity Cyan (Photo Print):
- 1,800 4R photos (Composite Yield) *5 – T6732
- Standard Capacity Magenta (Photo Print):
- 1,800 4R photos (Composite Yield) *5 – T6733
- Standard Capacity Yellow (Photo Print):
- 1,800 4R photos (Composite Yield) *5 – T6734
- Standard Capacity Light Cyan (Photo Print):
- 1,800 4R photos (Composite Yield) *5 – T6735
- Standard Capacity Light Magenta (Photo Print):
- 1,800 4R photos (Composite Yield) *5 – T6736
- CD / DVD Printing:
Be the first to review “Epson L805 Wi-Fi Photo Ink Tank Printer”